Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Day 2 P90X
Oh man. Today when I woke up I thought my abs were going to die (along with the rest of my body). Now, it's 10:30 PM and my body feels like mush. I just finished my workout about 10 minutes ago. I know it's late but the day just went too fast. It was tough, way tough, and once again I couldn't do every exercise but I stuck at it and feel good about it. I ate well again although I had many temptations including candy at my sisters house which I did not partake! I think I need to up my calories though. I'm not sure how many I'm getting but I am feeling like it might not be enough. Today I had a protein shake for breakfast, apple for a snack, protein bar for a snack, chef salad and lentil soup and bread for lunch, and spaghetti with meat sauce and green beans for dinner. And I think I'm going to have a another bar...we'll see...I'll have to test it all out. In the mean time, off to bed and hopefully sleeping through the night if the baby will let me and on to day 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go! I am proud of you for sticking to it even though you are sore!
Post a Comment