Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 4 P90X

Today was hard! It wasn't because I was sore. I wanted sweets SO bad. I had a Fiber One bar which helped curb my craziness (it has chocolate chips on top-yum!). In the morning I did the ab workout I didn't have time to do yesterday and then started Yoga but Hannah woke up and then I didn't finish until just now (I decided to clean my house, which was in desperate need). It's a 1 1/2 hour Yoga video and it was Intense! I feel sooo good now. I don't do a lot of yoga but I recommend it to everyone. I feel more flexible and more in tune with my body after just one time. I'm glad this is part of P90X and will definitely incorporate it in my workouts after these 90 days. Also, now that I've exercised I feel more committed to continuing to eat right and keep exercising and no processed, fattening, sweet foods!

I'm glad to see my blogging (a.k.a cousin) buddies are doing great. Yay for feeling healthy!


Namaste :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ha ha.. i love the yoga touch at the end! I am glad you are still hanging in there! KEep up the good work. :)

Dane and Natalie said...

Good job, Amelia! You are inspiring. Maybe I should do some yoga to get my motivation up a little! And yes, we DO have Comcast. I just discovered Exercise On Demand. I will have to try more of them out. A few of them that I looked at were a little frustrating because it was too much talking and not enough doing. So I will have to find the good ones!