Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 5-food breakdown...

I need to do a mid-day post to "regroup" if you will. We had an issue with our downstairs neighbor who's bedroom happens to be right below our kitchen. I'll tell you the whole story later but I didn't want to make much noise this morning so I opted to have Raisin Bran for breakfast. I went to a playdate and had a Fiber One bar. So not too bad. THEN I had fuity-o's cereal( I knew I should've hid those...) for lunch and some more raisin bran...So, I just needed to write my wrongs so that the rest of my day wont continue this way. I was even tempted to make chocolate chip m&m cookies!! I hope you guys are doing better than me!

I feel much better now!

UPDATE:
Truth be told this day wasn't the greatest but that's okay. It's all part of the journey. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm still on the saddle, I was just leaning a little too far to one side.

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

Yea, it's okay as long as it is a one day thing. Sometimes the day just goes like that. The important thing is to get back on. I want to hear the story of your neighbor. You are doing so good with your workouts.