Sunday, January 17, 2010
Day 12 P90X-Rest day
I know I said I wasn't going to weigh myself but I couldn't help it this morning. Are you ready? I've lost 5 1/2 lbs! I think this is all "real" weight loss and not water weight. It has been almost 2 weeks since I started this. So I'm feeling great about that! I feel like I've been working out a lot more than I used to and definitely eating better... But I'm not feeling so great about last night...We went out with some friends and stopped off at Yogurt Stop in Sandy. This place is SO good. I'll just tell you what I had: Chocolate frozen yogurt with cut up reese's peanut butter cup, reeses pieces, and raspberries and strawberries. I'm not going to lie, it was delicious! And I know I shouldn't have done it but it was yogurt, so that's a little better right? haha! Anyway, I'm sticking to my guns about keeping up with this new healthy diet and good exercise because I really feel different and feel better about myself. I'm going to keep going and hopefully keep getting results (on the scale) and hopefully seeing results in the way my clothes fit too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job! That is so awesome! It is so nice to start seeing those numbers drop! Keep it up girl!!
That is so motivating! Congrats on the big loss. That is a lot to lose...especially if you are adding a lot of muscle! Love ya!
Post a Comment