Rest day!
I love that in this program there is a rest day. It's nice to not worry about working out on Sunday but we are still eating good. Danny was having a hard time with just eating right so I'm back to making the scheduled food for the program. In a way it will be nice but I think it's a little strict. I think as long as it will help Danny I'll do it. I really want him to succeed like he does so there ya go. Tomorrow we're back on the band wagon and will hopefully stay on track with our workouts. I've found it a little hard with Hannah. I don't want to wake up really early and work out because of my neighbor so I work out in the day but then I have to stop short if Hannah wakes up so I guess I'll get it all figured out eventually and will definitely keep going. No quitting here! Bring it!
P.S. We are going to California at the end of next month! Now there's motivation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment