Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You know when you're not blogging...

Things usually aren't going so well. It's true for me at least. I like to blog every day about my accomplishments. But when I make chocolate chip m&m oatmeal cookies and eat a lot of them in one day. Well, not my best moment. I have been struggling to work out this week. I really really REALLY need to start running or I will die when I run the half marathon in less than 3 months. Since the weather is sure to continue this way for a while I might get a month to month membership at the Westminster Gym. It's pretty close and then while Danny's home I can go over there and run a few miles and on the days that the weather's nice I can run with Hannah and the dog (is that possible? I can just imagine myself running with a stroller and the dog...I don't know if I'm ready for that...) Anyway, I'm trying to keep myself pumped for this and I was calculating yesterday just for fun, if I want to lose 30 lbs this year, which I might, depending, then I only need to lose 2.7 lbs a month starting in February! 3 lbs a month! It seems pretty do-able right? I definitely want to get down to 130 before I get pregnant again so maybe that should be my goal for now. Oh, and I'm still sticking to my measurement goals too and will be checking them soon!

I wish everyone good luck this week and keep up the hard work!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are doing great! Your goal is totally achievable too! You can do it sista!