Today is Day 1 of P90X and I'm here to report I have not died yet. I did the workout for the day and ALMOST died but I took a few breathers and I'm better. I feel so good! I will tell you that I wasn't able to do everything in the video and that's one of my goals, to be able to complete it all... I'm especially happy that Danny is doing this with me. It's very good motivation.
The diet plan that comes with P90X is lame. The portion plan is okay but it's a bit confusing and the meal plan has crazy recipes and we've spent a lot of money for just a few days! So that's going out the window so to speak and I'm making up my own staying close to the guidelines. Of course no processed foods, sweets, etc. and TONS of water! The eating part is good. I'm staying on track there and feel like as long as we have a plan ahead of time we'll be okay.
Here's to 1 day down 89 to go!
1 comment:
Good job! I am excited to see if you get results. Keep posting! Now that we all live further apart, I feel like we never see each other any more. :( We are going to have a game night at our house soon, I think. I miss everyone!
Post a Comment