Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 10 P90X

During my workout today I was totally sweating! Way more than usual! It was insane! Like you guys needed to know that or even wanted to but for some reason I feel like it was noteworthy. I was doing so well today with my food intake and then the dog was being annoying and barking and Hannah wouldn't take a nap and I couldn't take it anymore. I needed relief! I needed chocolate! Unfortunately I hid all the treats in the house. So I knew right where to get them. It hasn't been a problem until today. Maybe it was the fact that Danny had cheated last week and gotten a Snickers Ice Cream bar... But I didn't overindulge too bad. I had 2 chocolate hugs, 2 chocolate kisses, and 4 slices of a chocolate orange oh and 2 bell shaped crunch chocolates. I don't think it was too many calories but there's nothing I can do now but move forward! Ha ha, hopefully I can control myself a little better in the future!


No, I didn't throw away the candy and treats.
Yes, I did hide it in the same place...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha ha.. yeah, me hiding the treats would never work. I just have to try to be stronger then the candy! How is Danny doing by the way? Has he been doing the workouts too? You are doing awesome. And don't worry, a few chocolates won't kill ya!

Dane and Natalie said...

You just need a treat every once in a while. Are you noticing a difference in the way your clothes fit yet...or is it too soon still?