Well today I was supposed to do Yoga, but it's 9:15 and I'm tired from the whole day so I'm going to skip it until tomorrow. I did get a little exercise in. I reorganized my whole room and sweat a little. Ha ha. So I know it wasn't really exercising but at least I didn't sit around all day on my butt. I really just wish the air would clear so I could go running.
I am pretty sure I have lost some weight but I haven't weighed myself and don't plan to until the one month mark in starting P90X. I do feel like my ab muscles are a lot stronger. Not as strong as they were before having Hannah but I actually feel like I have real strength in them again. My clothes are fitting pretty much the same (I think) but I think if I was doing all the workouts and not cheating at all I would have more results. Maybe, I don't know.
I've been thinking about my measurements. Does anyone check their measurements or just the scale? I would like to set measurement goals but I'm not sure what they should be. I guess I could just make one and see how it goes...
So here it is, I'll try and be realistic:
Goals to be reached by Feb 4th, 2010 (1 month into P90X)
waist: -1 inch
hips: -1 inch
thighs: -1/2 inch
I didn't put my bust (hehe) in because I don't even know what's going on there. I measured my bust a few weeks ago and almost died because the measurement was so big! I know they're not really big but they're big to me!
Alright food today was okay. I snacked a little bit more but at least it was on healthy stuff. Good luck to you gals!
No comments:
Post a Comment