starting weight: 154.5
current weight: 149.5
lbs lost so far: 5.0
So, no loss, a small gain but I really can't really be mad because I brought it on myself. So today I'm sticking to the plan of a soup. Here are the recipe details:
2-3 Large Onions Chopped
1 Head of Cabbage Chopped
1 Green Pepper Chopped
5-6 Celery Stalks Chopped
2 Lg. Cans Diced Tomatoes (I like those with basil, oregano,
garlic)
2 Pkgs. Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix
Put the chopped vegetables in pan and pour in tomatoes that
have been slightly blended in the blender. Then put in about
4-6 cups water to barely cover the vegetables. Cook for about
10 minutes then add the Beefy Onion Soup Mix and cook until
all the vegetables are tender.
Hopefully I can lose that 1/2 pound again and maybe even another 1/2 pound!
No comments:
Post a Comment