Today was been good and bad. First the good!
Breakfast: sauteed greens and cabbage and chicken
Lunch: steamed carrots and zuchinni and a handful of noodles. (Noodles are not part of the "plan" but I couldn't resist hot noodles in front of me! They were for Hannah)
Now the bad...
Dinner: baked turkey, with vegetables. 7 mini-muffins....I made blueberry muffins for Danny and Hannah and couldn't resist. Next time, no muffins...
Now the worst...
When I was at YW a leader brought out cookies, and I didn't take one and didn't have any intention to. But Hannah was following the leader around saying, "cookie, cookie". So I got one and I'm not about to let my 1 1/2 yr old eat an entire no bake cookie at 8 pm! So I ate like 1/2 of the cookie. I was mad about the cookie but got over it quickly.
Then when I got home I ate a handful of cheese balls and then Danny came home with a resses peanut butter shake and I ate the whole thing! All 12 oz! I am terrible. I feel gross and bloated. I did do some chores around the house but I highly doubt I will lose any weight tomorrow and I wouldn't be surprised if I gain weight. Lame. Tomorrow will be better, no cheating.
Food for Day 7 is this cleansing soup. Hopefully it will be yummy!
1 comment:
Good job!! We were thinking about doing this same cleanse... I like your honesty about cheating, too. Keep it up!!
Post a Comment