Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Cleanse-Day 4

Yay for day 4! I have actually quite enjoyed today. I like milk and I like bananas, and surprisingly I'm not so sick of them at this point that I wouldn't throw up if I had another. My stomach is making all sorts of rumblings though so I'm not quite sure what's going to happen, hopefully nothing. Here's a lowdown of my consumption today:

Breakfast: Banana milkshake (1 banana, 1 c milk, ice)
Snack: 1/2 banana
Lunch: 1 banana, 1 c milk
Snack: 1/2 banana, 1 c milk
Dinner: 1 c milk, 2 bananas sliced so I could feel like I was eating the yummy oven baked potatoes with all the fixin's like my family.
Snack: Banana milkshake identical to breakfast. Although I put the milk in the freezer for about 20 minutes before and it was better than breakfast because it was colder.

I could definitely feel the lack of calories that I was getting today. I never got dizzy or lightheaded but I felt tired around dinner time and a little out of it. That's the only time I had weird symptoms though.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow but hopefully it wont be too bad. I'll just drink lots of water. Also, it's only 1 day so it can't be that bad!

No comments: