Day three...I was feeling okay on my energy level today but I am so tired right now. It is almost midnight so that could be taken into consideration. Fruits and veggies today, which was nice, but I'm so sick of them right now. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can make banana smoothies!
Here's the food for today, or what I can remember, I didn't write it down.
Breakfast: strawberry, orange juice, ice, spinach shake
Snack: 1 cantaloupe
Lunch: sauteed swiss chard, yellow peppers, peas
Dinner: grapes, chicken noodle soup
What?? Chicken noodle soup?? Yes. My wonderful mother-in-law made chicken noodle soup and I was off running errands and couldn't make my dinner. And she had already put some in a bowl for me, in front of me. I ate a very small bowl and it was mostly chicken, carrots and broth, and of course, was very very delicious. And I didn't eat any of the rolls with yummy butter and jam... : (
Snack: more grapes and strawberries!
As I've done this cleanse I've really begun to notice all the things I used to eat when I was eating whatever I wanted. No wonder I can't lose weight and I'm gaining weight. I snack, a lot! I am also a major snacker at my in-laws because they have lots of snacks, and unhealthy ones to make it worse! This cleanse has helped me realize how much I did eat, and all the random times I would eat. Also, I'm eating tons more healthy food than before.
No comments:
Post a Comment