Friday, April 1, 2011

The Cleanse-Day 2

Today has been tough! My honey buns said it would be hard but I didn't realize how hard! It's 9:15 p.m. and I am tired and feeling like I want a snack but like last night, anything but vegetables (or yesterday- fruit)!! I did cheat a little bit but I was starving! So, here's the lowdown:

Breakfast: cucumber
Lunch: sauteed orange pepper, frozen peas, collard greens
Snack: 2 lion house recipe meatballs about 2 in in diameter. I was just so starving that I needed to eat something substantial and I couldn't let the meatballs go to waste (Danny won't eat them, too many onions) They were SOO good!
Dinner: steamed red cabbage, yellow pepper, and collard greens. potato with butter and refried beans. I'm not sure if the refried beans are part of the diet but they were delicious!

Tomorrow I get a little more variety with my cleanse: Day 3-Same as day 1 and 2 but no potato : ( I am excited to make veggie/fruit shakes. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have one in the morning with ice. Yummy!

starting weight: 154.5
current weight: 150.5
lbs lost so far: 4

So I'm not as enthusiastic about today's weigh in but I knew that 3+ pounds yesterday was some water. I just hope that my weight loss is a little more tomorrow, like 1 pound. Maybe the meatballs had something to do with my weigh in....Here's to day 3!

No comments: