Well, Day 1 was pretty good. I didn't feel hungry for most of the day and then towards the end of the day around 9ish I was feeling hungry for snacky foods; chips, crackers, cereal. This is when I would usually eat those. I didn't feel like eating more fruit AT ALL. I didn't give in and was good the whole day! Yay! Here's a break-down:
Breakfast: Apple, peaches
Snack: Strawberries
Lunch: Mixed fruit
Dinner: Cantelope and grapes. I also ate 2 beans from a bean pod without thinking but I don't think that will effect me in any way.
Now, one of the reasons I wanted to do this cleanse was to give my body a fresh start and "cleanse" it if you will of all the bad things I've been eating like chocolate cake donuts, oreos, and cookies. The other reason is for weight loss. I don't want to be pregnant and weigh so much! I just can't fathom the fact. So until I do become pregnant I am on the serious track to healthy weight loss. Now on to weights:
starting weight: 154.5
current weight: 151
lbs lost so far: 3.5
Not too bad right?! I know a lot of it is water weight but I don't need that extra water weighing me down anyway. And those numbers are great motivators for me to keep going! Just the thought of being that close to being in the 140's again makes me really excited.
Day 2 is eat only vegetables, including 1 potato with butter! Also, to try and avoid peas, corn, and dry beans (for their calories). We'll see how I can handle it!
No comments:
Post a Comment