I couldn't do it. I couldn't swallow another tomato, yuck! But before then I did great.
Breakfast: 3 oz chicken, 1 tomato
Lunch: 7 oz chicken, 1 tomato
Dinner: Summer chicken salad from Zupas, 1 strawberry (not chocolate covered), and a roll with butter.
I felt so much better afterward. I'm not sure if it's because I hadn't eaten much or what but I was WAY ornery and I knew that if all the family was going to be eating Zupas I had no chance to just sit there. I'm lucky I didn't cave and eat the chocolate on the strawberry. It was close!
So, I kind of fouled up today but I guess we'll see how my weigh-in goes tomorrow. I all reality I didn't eat that many calories but I also didn't do much exercise either, except chasing my kid around and walking through a museum.
Tomorrow will be better: 10-12 oz chicken/turkey and vegetables. I like that better. Veggies! Also, I am going to make my vegetable soup that's supposed to be for day 7 tomorrow night so I can have it starting in the morning. I am a major morning eater, can't do anything until I get my food!
No comments:
Post a Comment