So, yesterday was my last day of The Cleanse. It went pretty well. I still have tons of soup left and I only used one can of diced tomatoes. So I guess I will finish the soup off for the next few days.
now for the weights:
starting weight: 154.5
current weight: 149.5
lbs lost so far: 5
Not too bad, and I'm still under 150, which I never want to see again!
Things I've learned after/during this cleanse:
-I eat too much food
-I eat too much unhealthy food
-I am an emotional eater ( I already knew that but it helped it surface again)
-I am a snacker and need to stop!
-I didn't mind terribly all the vegetables I had to eat!
Overall, this was a good cleanse. I think if I wouldn't have cheated at all I would'v lost more weight but that's ok. It was a good jump start. Also, when I only have 5 more lbs to lose I think I will do the cleanse again to get them off fast!
So what's the plan now? I think I'll just keep counting calories, for everything, and posting it here. It seems to keep me on track with life. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment