I am kind of afraid to gain back the weight but now it's easier to feel hungry and not eat, which I think is what I need to be feeling in order to lose weight. If I eat every time I feel hungry then I wont lose any weight....
Yesterday's weight:
starting weight: 154.5
current weight: 149.5
lbs lost so far: 5
Still five pounds, but still five pounds! And here's the menu from yesterday. I took a class from 5-9 and so I didn't really eat any dinner, hence the bad dinner foods. Also, I didn't get very many fruits and used a lot of my calories on one of my snacks...Food choices people! The less calories=the more you can eat!
Breakfast:
2 eggs: 160
1 c swiss chard: 7
1 piece white bread toasted: 100
1 tsp butter: 34
Snack:
7 cheeseballs: 10 (I know...I know...)
Lunch:
2 pieces wheat bread: 280
1 tbs peanut butter: 100
1 tbs jam: 40
vegetable soup: 100 (Just guessing)
Snack:
1/2 c mint chocolate chip ice cream: 160!
Dinner:
1 Larabar: 150
Apple sauce: 50
Rock Candy: 50
Snack:
5 wheat thins: 50
Total: 1291
Not too bad. I would like to stay around 1300-1400 calories while incorporating better food choices of course. Also, if you see any discrepancies in my calories just let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment