Monday, December 8, 2008

Food Today

My food today was really bad but I'm going to write it down anyway for personal motivation

Cheerios with milk
Chicken Tetricini (noodles, chicken, cheese, stuffing on top)
Corn
2 white chocolate covered oreos (YUM!)
1 gum drop
spaghetti with meaty sauce

The reason I say I didn't eat well today is because my fruits and veggies are def. lacking! I think I'm going to eat an orange and tomorrow I'm definitely going to eat more fruits and veggies.

Also I'm going to go to the gym tonight. I have been feeling a little bit better so that's good. I feel like a flubby person right now and I know the gym is just what I need.

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

Hey...your day looks good compared to mine in the past few days. I totally hear you on the lack of nutrition. I am struggling with that myself. Good luck! Oh, and Lisa's friend, Becca (on her fitness blog), posted some meal plans on her blog. She inspired me to put together a meal plan for the next few weeks.