Okay just a quick stats report. I weighed myself today not thinking I would lose any weight because I haven't really been working out as good as I want and I lost 1/2 lb! I know it's not huge and hopefully next week it will be bigger but it's still a loss. Also, I did a step/lift class today for 50 min and it was so hard.
Food so far today:
Breakfast:
1/2 banana:50
2 scrambled :
Workout
2nd (?) Breakfast:
1/2 banana(this half was bigger): 55
tator tots: 200?
Good luck to everyone today! When I got out of the gym it was a blizzard outside so I think we're going to spend a lot of time at home until it stops snowing!
1 comment:
Good job on the 1/2 pound. It ALL counts! That is very exciting. I am so excited for January. You will have to post your meal plans so we can get ideas from each other!
Post a Comment