Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Food Today

Here's my food today. I might eat some more if I feel hungry... I know, my meal plan isn't going so strict. And I'll just say it that the last couple days haven't been that great either. I just really want to focus on eating more fruits and veggies.

Breakfast: 2 eggs (scrambled), 1 piece of toast w/ butter, 1 kiwi
Lunch: 1/2 peanut butter jelly sandwich, 1 pop tart, 6 oz cherry yogurt, 1 small cookie
After work: 2 cups cocoa krispies (like rice krispies) with milk
Dinner: 1 cup potato cheese soup, 1/2 c corn, 1/4(?) c peas
Treats: peanut m&m's, frosted animal crackers

So I'm not sure how many calories that was but probably too many. Oh well! Also, I haven't exercised for the past few days but I plan on going to the gym tomorrow and getting on that elliptical!

You two (talking to Lis and Nat because I don't think anyone else reads this...) are doing awesome!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are doing great! you have to remember that you dont have TOO much to lose, so its going to come off slower! And a few treats never hurt anyone. Especially around CHRISTMAS! :)

Dane and Natalie said...

Keep it up, Amelia. I think just being aware what is going into your body makes a huge difference. It totally stinks to diet around Christmas. Next time we will have to vacation in September or something when it's not so hard!!!