Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ice Cream with Chocolate

I just finished a bowl, yes I said bowl, of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top. Where did my motivation go? It left as soon as I saw the ice cream in the freezer. I was going to workout yesterday after work but just didn't feel like doing ANYTHING! So tonight I'm going to pack my workout stuff and go to the gym right after work. I want to go to a weight lifting class at 5:30 (the same one I missed yesterday)so hopefully I can make it in time!

My eating has been SO bad (as you can tell) that I haven't had the courage to post my food yet. Hopefully I will soon. I am currently battling the 3:00 sugar/candy/chocolate craving. It seems that right around that time I've been done with lunch for a while and feel full but still need a little something. The past little while that "little something" has been bite size chocolate bars from unsuspecting candy dishes. Well, no more! Tomorrow I'm bringing a pack of gum with me to work and will just chew on that instead. It's sweet and I get to blow bubbles (quietly, of course :0 )

I watched the biggest loser tonight and have been motivated. If they can lose weight and lose inches so can I!

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

I know...it's so hard when there is such good food in the world. That 3:00 sugar craving is the worst! I think it's worse when you are working. You are doing well with the gym. Keep up the workouts and you will be great!