Saturday, December 27, 2008

Weight Loss

So I got on the scale today totally expecting to have gained weight since last weigh in, but no. I LOST 1 1/2 lbs! I am completely surprised. Maybe it was all the snow shoveling I've been doing? I have been trying to eat good foods lately although I haven't been posting them. So, I guess it's working! I don't think I'm going to get to my goal of 15 lbs lost by the cruise. That would mean I would have to lose 8.5 lbs in 3 weeks and that's just not healthy. So I'm going to continue what I've been doing, eating well, exercising and we'll see where it takes me! I hope everyone else is doing okay after the holiday extravaganza!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good Job on the 1 1\2 pound weight loss. That is fabulous. Now, let's try to gain it back in two days at the cabin. :) J\K. Good work!

Lisa said...

Good Job on the 1 1\2 pound weight loss. That is fabulous. Now, let's try to gain it back in two days at the cabin. :) J\K. Good work!