Saturday, July 10, 2010

2010 Goals!

You might be wondering, Goals? At this time of the year? Yes, well, I realized I never made any concrete goals for my health this year and so I thought it was about time.
Some things that helped my in making goals:
-I gained 3 1/2 lbs in one week! WTH?!
-My dad weighed himself on my scale and WE WEIGH THE SAME!! (I know, totally embarrassing)
-I want to be at least 10 lbs lighter before I get pregnant with numero dos which will probably be happening sometime later this year...

On with the Goals!

#1-Short-term goal-lose 10 lbs by Hannah's first birthday, August 24 (then I'll be at my pre-preg weight)
#2-Lose another 10 lbs by October 31st
#3-Lose 5 more lbs by the end of the year totaling 25 lbs
#4-Do some form of exercise each day, at least 20 minutes (biking, running, walking, etc)
#5-Cut down on sweets. This one is really hard for me. I don't know how to set limits for candy/sweets eating so if anyone has any good ideas let me know! : )

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's never too late in the year to make new goals! Good for you! I know every WEEK, I am having to make new goals for myself. Now, let me just say that I REALLY don't think you have 25 pounds to lose!! Girl, You look great!