Today is going very well so far. I had yummy cherrios for breakfast with fresh blueberries and fresh peach slices! It was delicious!
I have to keep reminding myself about overeating. I am an over eater. Sometimes I will over eat because I don't want to waste food, or because I'm afraid I wont be able to eat that food again for a while, or ever. But I need to remind myself that it's JUST food. I can buy the same thing at the store every day if I really want to. It's not just a one time thing. And if it is a one time thing, I should eat it slowly and enjoy it and have that be it. I don't need to over indulge resulting in stomach pain and then regret it later. It's all about self-control; something I am really trying to work on.
No comments:
Post a Comment