Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weaning...

Well, I am in the process of weaning Hannah. It's actually been really easy for her because I think at this point she likes the bottle a lot (no waiting for let down ). It's hard for me though. I just love the bonding time I have with her when she nurses. I'm sad. But I guess it's good that it's happening so smoothly. Today I only nursed her in the morning. I think I'll keep doing that until she doesn't want to anymore and have the rest of her feedings be formula. One bad thing about weaning is that I'll have to buy formula! I don't really want to. We've gotten so many free cans that I feel so blessed that we haven't had to buy any. Luckily we wont have to buy too much because she's almost 1!

Since we are weaning I am going to be more strict with my diet. Here's the plan for tomorrow and we'll see if I can stick to it and if it will be filling.

Breakfast:
*2 c Cherrios
*1 c Skim Milk
*1/2 c blueberries

Lunch:
*2 pieces whole wheat bread
* 1 1/2 T peanut butter
* 1 1/2 T jam
*1 c sliced carrot

Snack:
*Yogurt

Dinner:
* 1 c skim milk
*1 c cooked spaghetti
*1/2 c spaghetti sauce
*4 meatballs
* 1 c cooked broccoli
* 1 c strawberries (dessert!)

Total Cal: 1503

No comments: