I have decided that unless I have something to work towards (half-marathon for instance) I am just not motivated (I know, sad)! So a 10k it is! I think it will be lots of fun and I think my dear Husband is going to run it with me. I lost 1/2 lb this week. Not too much going on there but at least I'm not the same like I have been the past like month and a half! Good luck to all you walkers, joggers, runners out there!
1 comment:
Good for you, Amelia. That is awesome that you are going to do it together. I am scared of running with Dane. He would kick my butt...even if he hasn't run in 2 years, he can run 3 miles barely breaking a sweat (so annoying). I ran 1/2 mile the other day and it was tough. VERY sad. I hope I will see you tonight at the reunion. Keep runnin!
Post a Comment