It's been almost a week since my last post. I did exercise on Thursday like I said I would. 25 minutes of (it's way too late because I can't remember and it's way easy and I know what it is!) going fast and then going slow and repeating a bunch of times. Anyway, it was a good workout and I felt so good afterward. But Friday I didn't have time and Saturday either and Sunday was the blessing and then Monday was a recuperating day (recuperating from the blessing day). Today, I was just being lazy. Tomorrow I will begin again with the aerobics.
Tomorrows Plan:
5 min warm up
20 minutes hard work out
5 min cool down
Stretch
Also, sweets have gotten the better of me and I think I'm going to have to lay off all sweets for a while. I don't know about this because it doesn't seem to work out very well unless I have an incentive. So, I'm going to think about some stuff I want and then get back to the details of no sweets...
1 comment:
Amelia! Good for you on getting back into gear! I can't believe you only gained 28 pounds during your pregnancy! Man- I was so different! But you look fantastic. 118 is a crazy goal girl! But if you want it you can get it!
Post a Comment