Well I guess you can say I had good intentions. My food menu didn't go quite as planned and I am reconsidering how I can make my goals realities... I think it's just SO hard to cook for one. I have no desire to cook when I'm by myself taking care of Hannah. I just want to grab a snack and play with her, or clean my house, or whatever. And I don't like to cook big meals because after eating the same thing for 3 meals it's pretty much done. Tonight at YW one of the leaders taught an exercise class. She's a personal trainer and she's way buff, not bulky, and is very smart about nutrition and exercise. She told me I could exercise but just make sure I have enough calories and drink LOTS of water. I went to the doctor today for my 6 Week Check-up. Things are healing well and I didn't ask but I'm pretty sure I'm good to go for exercising. Also, of course they weighed me, in the afternoon mind you, and I was 150 lbs! So, LONG term goal is to weigh 125 lbs. Weight doesn't matter but when I weighed that much I felt good and I think I looked good!
I'll have to post a pic of me in my thinner days and then one today.
SHORT term goal-get back to pre-pregnancy weight=140 lbs (it's a little embarrassing to admit but I think if I just let it out it will be easier for me to be motivated)
-Do exercise routine
-Eat better and drink more water
-Goal by: November 16th-12 weeks post partum. That's 6 weeks, well 5 1/2, that's good?
2nd SHORT term goal-lose another 10 lbs
-More details later
So, I think if I can get off my butt things will be better. I am going to do a strength work out 2 x a week AND I am going to exercise on the elliptical 2 x a week (to start) and do interval training on it. I would like to go on walks in addition to this with Hannah and Sasha because we all love going on walks and it's good exercise for Sasha (and me...) Tomorrow will be cardio (elliptical) since I did a strength work out today.
No comments:
Post a Comment