Friday, January 2, 2009

Meal Timing

So, I want sort of time my meals so that I'm eating throughout the day. I want to keep my blood sugar at a regular level so that I don't get too hungry at times. So here's the plan:

7:00-Breakfast
10:00-Snack
1:00-lunch
4:00-Snack
7:00-Dinner
10:00-Snack (if needed)

So, I think this is a good plan.

Here's a meal plan I was thinking:
B-oatmeal with fresh fruit(or thawed frozen fruit), 1 c milk
S- string cheese with 10 triscuit crackers
L-Turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo (just a little), apple, 1 carrot (sliced)
S-Yogurt, 1 c veggies
D- 1 c rice, 1 c veggies, 3 oz lean meat

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

That looks like a great meal plan. I think I will have to copy some of that. I have been eating a lot of the same things over and over and over again. It gets a little boring.

I have a problem with my blood sugar too. It must be a girl thing. Dane can go like 8 hours or something crazy like that without eating. I get way too hungry. I think every 3 hours is perfect. As long as you remember (that's where I run into trouble)!

You are awesome. I will see you in less than 2 weeks!!!!