Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ok, so I said I lost 1 1/2 lbs but I'm back up it again. So I guess technically I haven't lost any weight for the past few weeks. That's okay. I'm changing my food and work-outs from now on and will not be concentrating so much on how much I weigh but on food choices, and workouts. Hopefully I'll keep fit and still look great for the cruise in 1 1/2 weeks!!! You guys are awesome!!

1 comment:

Dane and Natalie said...

Yea...I feel the same way. At this point, I can't be worried about the number. Not a whole lot is going to change in a week. I haven't even officially weighed myself in a few weeks because it wrecks my day. So it is what it is. All I can do is live the best for this day and make the best choices I can. You are always smokin' hot. I'm sure that hasn't changed since last time I saw you. Soooo excited to see you!!!