Monday, January 26, 2009

The cruise!

So I didn't know if I was going to gain or lose or neither on the cruise. So I weighed myself this morning and I was down 2 lbs from the last time I weighed myself. It must've been all those stairs we walked! By the end of the week I could hardly stand them! Now, I think there's probably only 2 readers of this blog so I'm going to be open about me having a baby! We're really excited! Dan and I haven't told all our friends/works yet but we will soon.
With "the news" out in the open it's pretty obviously that my "gettin' in shape" blog will take a change of face for the next several months. So here's the new plan:

1. Do cardio 3 times a week for at least 30 min
2. Eat healthy foods, less sweets/preservatives
3. Drink lots of water-aim for 60 ounces or more

That's it. Any more ideas? Let me know! I hope you all are doing good with your body plans and that the cruise didn't result in any setbacks!

No comments: