Today was a great day for working out. I left my purse in the car Danny took to work soo I didn't have my phone, car keys, or wallet. Lame! So, I walked over to the Morgans to just check and see if my purse was at their house but it wasn't. But Sasha and I enjoyed a nice 40 minute walk. Then I ran a few errands in one of their cars and dropped it off. But first I stopped at the house and changed into my jogging clothes. From the Morgans I jogged to Blockbuster and dropped off some movies and then jogged home. It was a hard jog and I'm glad I did it because it helped me get back in the groove. Jogging for me just feels so good!
So I'm going to do weekly weigh-in's on Friday mornings and will post my loss/gain based on how much I weighed last week.
I didn't do my food journal today but I will tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment