Monday, October 27, 2008

Friday weigh in, the weekend, and today

On Friday I was a little weary of doing a weigh in because I felt that I hadn't done very well last week. I gained 1/2 pound but that's okay. After work on Friday I went to the gym and jogged on the treadmill. Yay +1 point

Then I went to my sisters Halloween party and I ate too many sweets and didn't really feel well... -1 point

Sunday's don't count thankfully

Today I haven't been too good with my food but I am working on it. After work I took Sasha on a 1/2 hr walk and then went to a lift class at the gym. The class was way hard and I am happy I can do it. I hope one day I can actually do all of the reps on the weights that I'm supposed to!

So all in all I hope that this week will bring more time at the gym and less time on the couch and eating sweets.

No comments: