Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Weigh-in

YAY! I lost 3 lbs this week! I know at least 1 1/2 lbs was probably water weight but that's okay. I still feel very happy. Now, only 17 more pounds to go! I really want to join a gym but they're all so expensive. I'm a little dissapointed. But then I think I know I really need to join one because I will really enjoy the classes and going there after work. When I say I'm going to go to the gym after I go home or work out at home it never happens. Probably because when I get home I remember all the things I need to get done and just do them until I'm not motivated anymore and/or it's too late and so I don't. Well not this time. I'm going to join a gym I jsut need to find the right one for me.

No comments: