Monday, October 13, 2008
Fallen off the band wagon
I have fallen off the band wagon and will not continue this. I really want to lose weight and get in shape. Not just for the cruise either. I want to be a healthy fit person without extra fat. I have a little more motivation now. So the plan is to lose 15-20 lbs by the cruise. SO, that means if I want to accomplish my goal I need to lose about a pound a week for 15 lbs and 1 1/2 lbs a week for 20. One of the things I have a hard time with is my eating habits so from now on I will be keeping a food journal. I really want to join a gym but I don't know which one to join. I think Danny wants to do 24 hr fitness because of his work schedule. I don't really care I just want to get in shape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment