Wednesday, November 14, 2012

same old same old

I had been working out 3 times a week for an hour of hard step aerobics for almost 2 months. I had lost about 8 pounds and I was looking better and feeling great! Then, in a split second misstep I sprained my ankle! It hurt soo bad! I couldn't hardly walk for 2 whole weeks. Then for 3 more weeks I always wore a brace and still limped a little bit. Then in the last week, the last maybe 5 days I haven't worn a brace at all and it feels pretty good. I still can't run without it hurting but I can jump (little jumps), finally! By the end of the night, my ankle is usually a little sore but nothing to ice over.

So, now here I am, trying to be super careful with my ankle but now wanting to really really workout. I feel like a blimp! I'm not sure where to go from here. I want to just do a really crazy workout routine and eating plan and get myself going but I want to make sure I am eating enough calories and not overdoing it to keep my already dwindling milk supply up.

What's next?

Make a plan!

No comments: