I just finished my first work out back from "maternity leave" lol. It was good, hard, and I couldn't do everything on the list but still good. I definitely feel flubby and the need to workout more so hopefully this can become a regular thing!
Here's what I did tonight:
50 jumping jacks
50 crunches
45 jumping jacks
45 squats
40 jumping jacks
40 pushups (I only did 20)
35 jumping jacks
35 crunches
30 jumping jacks
30 squats
25 jumping jacks
25 pushups
20 jumping jacks
20 crunches
15 jumping jacks
15 squats
10 jumping jacks
10 pushups
5 jumping jacks
5 crunches
5 squats
5 pushups
so grand total of
275 jumping jacks
110 crunches
95 squats
60 pushups
Ya, I think I want to throw up now. I remember feeling this way after my first run after I had Hannah. Boy am I going to feel this tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment