So I wanted to do a goal check today to see how I'm doing. I think I should do this weekly? I mean why make new years resolutions if you just forget about them until December and then say, oh well, next year...
So, here they are again!
#1-eat 3 servings of vegetables a day--I have been trying to eat more vegetables each day but I'm not sure I am getting three every day. So I will be more committed to writing that down this week.
#2-Do cardio exercise 30 minutes a day 3 times a week--Well, I did the elliptical for 30 min. and went on a 45 min walk later on Saturday but that was really the first long workout(s) I did this year. I know, it's sad, but that's why we make goals. They are supposed to be something we need to work towards. So this week, I will try and workout 2 X for 30 min to try and get up to my goal of 3x a week.
#3-Obtain a healthy BMI (18.5-24.9--currently: 25.7) No change here. I think this goal can only be accomplished by doing the previous two goals (and other stuff but don't worry I know that)
So here's to a new week of exercise and eating right!
No comments:
Post a Comment