Ok, well I did a weight check this morning and I was 150 lbs. Not too bad but not too great either. I am proud to say that I didn't gain a lot of weight during the holidays, only 1 pound! Last year I gained 8.5 pounds! Wow! I was definitely not in control. So, re-cap for 2010 goals:
#1-Short-term goal-lose 10 lbs by Hannah's first birthday, August 24 (then I'll be at my pre-preg weight) (not complete)
#2-Lose another 10 lbs by October 31st (not complete)
#3-Lose 5 more lbs by the end of the year totaling 25 lbs (not complete)
#4-Do some form of exercise each day, at least 20 minutes (biking, running, walking, etc) (semi-complete)
#5-Cut down on sweets. This one is really hard for me. I don't know how to set limits for candy/sweets eating so if anyone has any good ideas let me know! : ) (semi-complete--I had my days but I have been much more aware of what I'm eating and I'm trying to not be so crazy)
So...2010 wasn't such a great year for weight loss. This year my goals are going to start out differently. I want to concentrate more on exercise and eating well and not necessarily weight loss. The goals for 2011 are:
#1-Eat 3 servings of vegetables a day.
#2-Do cardio exercise 30 minutes a day 3 times a week.
#3-Obtain a healthy BMI (18.5-24.9--currently: 25.7)
Go good luck with your goals and hopefully I can attain mine! Luckily I have all year to work on them!
No comments:
Post a Comment