Just in case anyone out there needs to know: Eating a Wendy's hamburger and then going running does NOT mix well. I went running about 2 hours after eating it but still. I felt like my stomach was sick and I was having indigestion too! I should've known. I should've gone running when I went to the park this afternoon. Oh well. Lessons learned.
I can't believe the half marathon is in almost a week!!
I'm a little nervous.
I'm going to be really glad when it's over.
I'm still going to run after the half is over. It might take me a couple weeks but I'll be back :)
P.S. Why is it that I've been running so much and eating well and STILL NOT losing weight? It's pretty annoying. I'm still not to my pre-pregnancy weight and I'm pretty flustered. I know I've said in the past that everyone's different but really? Geez!
1 comment:
You are so awesome! I am so happy for you that you are doing the half in only 8 days! You probably aren't losing much because you don't have anything to lose!! You silly girl! Keep up the good work! love ya!
Post a Comment