Monday, November 24, 2008
What a bust!
So the end of last week and the weekend were kind of a bust to say the least. I didn't workout all weekend because we were at our cabin and then yesterday I felt so sick! I was dizzy and nauseous and just didn't feel like doing anything. Danny felt the same way on Friday so we think it was the flu or something? I was going to exercise this morning but Danny and I are going tonight when he gets home from work. I did manage to lose another 1/2 pound so that's good! Better a little then nothing at all right?! My goal of 2 lbs a week until the cruise will hopefully work but I know I need to work hard! I'm going to workout everyday, except maybe Friday because I'm going shopping! Even on Thanksgiving there's a girl teaching a boot camp class that I'm going to. I hope it's hard because that's what I need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummmm...why didn't you tell me you had a fitness blog? This whole time I had no idea. I just found it on Lisa's blog. Maybe you did tell me. For a while my email wasn't showing when I had comments so I retract the first statement if that is the case!
I love it! The more support the better. Do you care if I add you to my links? I won't do it until I have your permission. It is somehow more real when there is a possibility of other people reading it. I'm not too private, though...obviously.
I'm so happy that I found you. Good job on sticking with it...even if you have bad days. It looks like you have been working out a lot. That is awesome! Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment