Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No Worries!I

No worries here. I'm still trying to exercise and eat right. In fact this week I have had a salad every day for lunch, along with other things. But that's still way good. I went to a weight class on Monday and it totally kicked my trash! I'm going to the gym tomorrow but it will probably be late which I don't really like. I think it makes it hard for me to go to sleep but I REALLY need to workout!!

Tonight I was talking to my cousin and earlier this year we had decided to lose weight together. Well it obviously didn't go well since I am still here but I am bound and determined to lose the weight this time. And I even have a little incentive. If I reach more of my goals then she does she has to buy me a present on our cruise! And of course vice versa. So I have 15 1/2 lbs to go. It seems like a lot but if I just take it one day at a time and one pound at a time I can do it. I have to lose 1.8 lbs every week to reach my goal! I know I can do it because I know that if I don't I will be so upset during the cruise that I just didn't get my butt in gear! I'll update about the workout tomorrow-hopefully 45 min on the stairs!

No comments: