Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tomorrow

So Danny and I were going to go to the gym after work today. So I got my stuff all ready this morning and then he said all the fam was meeting for dinner so we should go after the dinner and movie. I wanted to bring our workout stuff w/ us in the car and then we could workout right after the movie but Danny thought we could just go home first. We got home and it was like 9:30 and I didn't feel like working out anymore and I was kind of bugged that we just didn't go! I did do 60 minutes on the treadmill on Monday night, and almost 5 miles. I was doing intervals which I love!

SO the plan for tomorrow is to go to the 8:30 "athletic training" class with or without Danny. I've got to keep working out so I can feel good and look great! Also I think I'm going to start posting my food. I haven't been wanting to because I've been eating bad foods lately. It will probably motivate me to eat better though if I know the whole world can see it!

No comments: