No exercise today but I didn't eat tons of junk either so that's good right? I think I might try a cleanse I saw on this website starting tomorrow. I've never been one for cleanses based on the fact that if something says you shouldn't eat all the healthy foods out there something's not right. But it's only 7 days and I figure I can do something for 7 days, right? I'll let you know tomorrow whether I'm on or off that wagon ride.
In sadder news, relatively, I checked my approximate body fat on a website and it said I was like 38% or some crazy amount and that if I wanted a toned stomach I would have to lose 25 pounds which coincidentally is how much I want to lose! I want to be 125 lbs and not have a muffin-top belly. So here's to a cleanse and a healthier me!
No comments:
Post a Comment