Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goal Check #4

It's been a while! I guess that's what a trip and recovering from a trip will do to ya! I did have lots of fun on vacation and I did gain a teensy bit of weight but it's coming off fast so maybe it was water weight? :) Before my trip I talked about keeping track of everything I ate and counting calories and posting. Well, I did everything but the posting so at least I got something accomplished!

So on to the goals!
#1-vegetables-I didn't get my 3 servings in a day but I did get at least one so
#2-exercise-I definitely got my goals in during our trip so that's good!
#3-BMI-It's going down slowly after my trip yay!

So, not much to report except now I am losing weight I've already lost like a million times. At least hopefully this time I can keep it off, at least until I get pregnant again!

No comments: