Ok, so I got on the scale this morning excited because I've been working out all week. And I've gained a pound. I was quite dissapointed at first but then realized it could be muscle since I've been doing weights all week. Plus, at the beginning of this week I didn't eat very well, terrible to be honest. I love my husband but I think I'll have to tell him to not buy me any more oreos, at least not the normal sized package. It was gone in like 3 days. I know, I'm terrible.
I haven't done my shred yet today but I will do it no matter what. I am excited to hopefully see results soon, you know, in the next 30 days anyway. Also, I took some before pictures so if I look any different at the end of the 30 days I'll post them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment