Sunday, October 10, 2010

30 day shred-day 7

Wow! What a difference missing a few days makes! Day 6 was Monday and Day 7 was Saturday. I felt so sore today and yesterday when I was working out it was really tough. Day 6 I was finally feeling good while exercising. Luckily I've been feeling better and I don't know what I had, probably just the flu. I still walked most days (not on Thursday).

I did do a weight check and I'm now 149.5 lbs which means I've lost 1.5 lbs in the last 3 weeks. My weight loss is SO slow it's a little discouraging but as long as I keep going down (with weight and inches) is all that matters. One of my goals this year has been to weigh less than I did last year. So far so good. (Of course I had a 6 week old at this point last year so...)

No comments: