Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Nemesis


This Week:

This week has been pretty good overall. I went walking every day and tried to keep good eating habits. On Tuesday we went up to our cabin and I ate a little too many sweets. And then we went up again on Friday and again, too many sweets. I don't know what to do! I feel like I have NO self control when I am eating sweets. I don't know why it was different when camping but I have had so many sweets the last 2 days and it's just crazy. And it make matters worse I weighed myself yesterday and I gained a pound back. I am going to have to work REALLY hard to lose the 10 pounds I am going to lose by the end of the month. I just need to keep my goals in sight...post it notes?...

No comments: