Well, I just realized how long it had been since my last post! I am doing this 11 week training program for the 1/2 marathon. So I ran Wednesday and didn't run again until Monday but I ran a little over 2 miles with the stroller and the dog. It was interesting to say the least and I'll took forward to runs on Saturdays when I can concentrate on my form and such a little better.
So here's the plan and the training program started this week:
Mon, Wed and sat are running days,
Tues and Thurs are cross training days and
Fri is a stretch day and
Sunday is a rest day. I haven't gone running yet today but I will as soon as my babe gets tired for her next nap :)
(Edit: I ran 2 3/4 miles today! It was really really hard but I'm glad I'm doing it)
I'm sorry you guys are in a rut. Those are hard to get out of and I know I've had plenty of them. Good luck this week and I want to see you soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment